Annual Members’ Show 2018
January 13 – February 10, 2018
January 13th marked the opening reception of the Yeiser’s 2018 annual Member’s Show!
Generously sponsored every year by Ray Black & Sons in honor of founding member Ginny Black, the Members’ Show is an exhibition that showcases recent artistic work from Yeiser Art Center Members in a single comprehensive exhibition. Participation in this exhibition requires a 2016 or 2017 YAC Membership. Each Member is allowed one free entry, additional entries are $15 each. There is no size restriction, presentation requirement, medium specification or quantity limitation.
NEW EXHIBITION FEATURES!
- Awards were selected by invitational jurors, Shane Ward & Paul Lorenz on January 12th. The jurors selected awards based on innovation, use of materials, and artistic merit.
- A digital catalog will be produced, shareable link or downloadable PDF will be available to all members.
Congratulations to this year’s award winners!
- Drop off dates: January 17 & 18, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Opening Reception: Saturday, January 21 from 5 – 7 p.m. Bring family and friends, refreshments and beverages served.
- Pick up dates: February 21 & 22, 10 a.m – 5 p.m.