57 Artists / 90 Works of Art
"Up and Away"
Best of Show: Erich Neitzke / Lino Cut
3rd Place: Kevin Court / digital photograph
Honorable Mention: Jason Bailey / oil
"Saturday night at JP's"
Honorable Mention: Tommy Fletcher / Oil
Solo Show Award (1857 Hotel) : Bruce Ben Pope / oil
Honorable Mention: Basil Drossos / Digital photography
First Place: Paul Lorenz / Painting
2nd Place: Craig Rhodes / stoneware urn
Solo Show Award (U.S. Bank) : Ashley Barnett / mixed media
Yeiser Art Center Annual Member’s Show
January 21 – February 18, 2017
Join us January 21, 5-7pm, for the opening reception of the Yeiser’s annual Member’s Show!
Generously sponsored every year by Ray Black & Sons in honor of founding member Ginny Black, the Members’ Show is an exhibition that showcases recent artistic work from Yeiser Art Center Members in a single comprehensive exhibition. Participation in this exhibition requires a 2016 or 2017 YAC Membership. Each Member is allowed one free entry, additional entries are $15 each. There is no size restriction, presentation requirement, medium specification or quantity limitation.
GUIDELINES TO ENTER
- Renew your Membership for 2017!
- Choose work to exhibit in the show – one free entry, unlimited additional entries $15 each.
- Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted; entry fees and membership renewals can be paid at time of artwork drop off.
- Deliver your work to the Yeiser Art Center January 17 & 18, 10 am – 5 pm. Include label information for each entry (title, medium, year, and price).
- For performances or other time-based, intangible objects, send description of work with as much support information as possible to email@example.com by deadline.
- DEADLINE TO ENTER: January 18, 5 PM
NEW THIS YEAR!
- The annual Members’ Show will now be in January instead of in December.
- Awards will be selected by an invitational juror. This year the juror will be T. Michael Martin, Director of Galleries at Murray State University. Juror Website: www.tmmartin.com
- Jurying will take place in the gallery on Friday, January 20 and will include any proposed performance or time-based artworks to be included in the exhibition.
- Awards will be assigned based on innovation and artistic merit.
- A digital catalog will be produced, shareable link or downloadable PDF will be available to all members.
- Drop off dates: January 17 & 18, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Opening Reception: Saturday, January 21 from 5 – 7 p.m. Bring family and friends, refreshments and beverages served.
- Pick up dates: February 21 & 22, 10 a.m – 5 p.m.